CHANGE: We now Enjoy better Power supply

Thursday 27 August 2015


I saw this on Facebook and wish to share with you guys. What do you think?? is the wind of this change touching you?

Sai almighty God! Sai Apc party! Sai Buhari! Sai Asiwaju Tinubu...

Aliamudilahhi for the dividend of democracy and achivememts of PMB with in shot period of time in office as President of our great country Nigeria. Read the full story below:

My generator has gone silent for almost 2months now no money spending on fuel to fuel my generator, both house and office... Most amAzing thing for the past 10years in computer vIllage ikeja lagos ve not experience such a stable power supply that we are seeing now we ve wasted a lot of money on fuel and servicing of generators but now power supply in computer Village ikeja has much better than they have ever gotten in the past 10years. My generator has gone silent completly now my gross profit has increase and i saved thousands of money on fuel.

I pray may almighty Allah be with our president mohammed Buhari to continues his good work and give him wisdom to lead us well, Amen..


Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Welcome to African Lantern
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah