Usain Bolt wins again! Blast past Justin Gatlin to win gold in 200m World Championship.

Thursday 27 August 2015

Usain Bolt celebrates his victory in the 200m which saw him complete the sprint double at the world championships. Usain Bolt has done it again, winning his fourth consecutive world 200m title with a display of supreme confidence in his fastest time since the Olympic final at London 2012.


Four days after overcoming the odds and a flying Justin Gatlin to retain his 100m title, Bolt ran 19.55sec to best his American rival in a world-leading time and win his 10th world championship gold. Gatlin, who like Bolt started strongly but was unable to cope when the Jamaican eased away down the home straight, finished second in 19.74.
“It means a lot to me,” said Bolt, who did not even let being knocked over by a cameraman on a segway ruin his celebrations. “This is a big deal. I am happy to be a 10-time gold medallist.


Especially this season when a lot of people have been doubting me, saying that I would lose.
“I always have uttermost confidence, that is one thing you guys know. With a coach like Glen Mills, there is never a doubt. As long as he says I can do it, then I can do it. He is like my guardian angel. That is the way I look at it. He knows how to get me prepared, how to get me right. As long as my coach is confident, I am super confident.”
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Welcome to African Lantern
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah