The Day I Had An Encounter With A Lesbian - Actress Bimbo Thomas Opens Up

Sunday 23 August 2015

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Thomas has been in the movie industry for quite a while, but she shot into the limelight when she appeared in Funke Akindele’s popular movie, ‘Omo Ghetto.’ In an interview with Vanguard..when asked;
There’s a lot of lesbianism talks in the industry nowadays, have you ever had a lesbian hit on you?


She said;

Not from anyone in the industry, but outside. There was a time I was at a party and they played one of my favourite songs and I started dancing excitedly. I noticed a lady was looking at me in a funny kind of way. When I sat down, we got talking. And she began putting her hands on me, telling me that she had been admiring me for a long time. There and then, I shut her down and she apologised. The irony is that she’s even a prettier lady than I am.

It is believed that many actresses these days are glorified prostitutes, what’s your take on that?

When people say things like that, I feel it’s their opinion, which they have a right to. I have a lot of guys as friends and I know that they like actresses, maybe because they can boast with it that they’re dating famous people. There are many girls out there who can do whatever they like without public scrutiny, but it’s not so for actresses. But why would someone who is famous be prostituting when the attention of the whole world is on her? It doesn’t make sense. Being famous deprives one of doing certain things.

If anyone calls me with a strange number and starts saying funny things like I like you, or I have so and so uncle I want you to meet, I just block the person’s line straight away. I’m not cut out for things like that. It takes a lot of effort for any member of the opposite sex to be my friend. For whoever is hiding under this umbrella to tarnish other people’s image, I think they should be checked.

Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Welcome to African Lantern
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah