"I Was The Engine Room of Amaechi's Govt" - Wike

Sunday 21 June 2015


The Governor of Rivers State, Chief Nyesom Wike has described himself as  the engine room of ex gov Rotimi Amaechi's government.

Wike said he has spent all his life in Port Harcourt where he attended his primary, secondary schools and university in the state.

The only time he said he spent outside Port Harcourt was “when I went to Lagos for my Law School, that is a professional one.”


He described himself as the engine room of former Governor Chibuike Amaechi’s election into office and that he was teaching those in Amaechi’s camp the way to play the game of politics, because “there is no polling booth in the state that I do not know or do not know anybody.”

“I was a Council Chairman. There is nowhere in this state that I do not know. There is no ward I do not know one person.

“As I sit down here, I can mention one, one person from each ward. I know the politicians in this state. I know who has strength and who does not have strength.”

"..the truth of the matter is that if you do the election 100 times in this state, I will win," he added.

Culled From THE NATION 
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Welcome to African Lantern
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah